Huangshan Warnings Or Dangers Tips by SLLiew Top 5 Page for this destination
Huangshan Warnings and Dangers: 8 reviews and 7 photos
!) Smoking is prohibited except in a few smoking designated spots. So do your part of preventing a fire caused by cigarettes which have destroyed part of Huangshan before. Instead breathe the fresh air...
2) Do not carry umbrellas as the path is narrow and you may hit or blocked other passing tourists. Also umbrella can be blown away by a sudden gust of wind. Only the experienced tour guide is seen carried an umbrella to keep the group together.
3) If you see the old men carrying all the material up and carrying all the rubbish down the steep mountain steps every day, I am sure you would not want to waste anything up there or throw any rubbish inconsiderately.
Keep Huangshan beautiful and natural for everyone who is visiting or will visit in the future.
Be prepared that weather can change. It was August, I was told to have a cap and strong sun screen lotion to avoid sun burn but it started to rain and become misty when I was there.
Yet, it was a surreal experience to see Huangshan in this weather. Disposal raincoats are available for less than two yuan.
Recycled walking sticks are resold at only two yuan, it is very helpful and brought mine back as a souvenir.
More Reviews (11)
SLLiew's Related Pages
Huangshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huang Shan Mountain National Park"
- "Huangshan - Yellow Mountain"
- "Huangshan: Simply Unbelievable!"
- "Huangshan, Anhui Province"
- "Huangshan - The Mountain of Dreams & Poetry"
- "Up on the mountains"
- "No Mountain Else Worth To Climb Than Huangshan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huangshan
- Hotels in Huangshan
- Transportation in Huangshan
- Restaurants in Huangshan
- Shopping in Huangshan
- Warnings and Dangers in Huangshan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Floridana Beach Hotels
- Egeraracsa Hotels
- Jackson Hotels
- Mannun Gali Hotels
- Big Pine Key
Badges & Stats in Huangshan
- 13 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Huangshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huangshan
Photos in HuangshanSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (203)
Latest Huangshan hotel reviews
- Xihai Hotel Huangshan
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Beihai Hotel
- 100 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- East Huangshan International Youth Hostel
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Jan 23, 2013
- Old Street Hotel Huangshan
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 11, 2012
- Paiyunlou Hotel
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 9, 2013
- Taoyuan Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2012
- Shilin Hotel Huangshan
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 19, 2013
- Hua Shan Hotel
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2012
- Huaxi Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 1, 2008