"Huangshan - Yellow Mountain" Top 5 Page for this destination Huangshan by SLLiew
Huangshan Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 330 photos
The famous scrolls of Chinese black and white paintings of high mountains, rocks, trees and sea of clouds come alive in Huangshan Mountains in Anhwei Province.
This is a must visit place for those who love nature and Chinese art, literature and history. Places, views are named after important Chinese events and legends.
A local guide is a must. A porter if you have an excess luggage.
Weather is an unpredictable factor of mother nature and so let it be part of your Huangshan experience - rain or shine, snow or sleet, windy or cloudy or misty, hot or cold. When I was there, I climbed in the rain, shrouded in the mist and greeted by sunshine the next morning and enveloped by the noon clouds.
Huangshan - I will not forget you.
Huangshan scenery is depicted on the Chinese Five Yuan bill.
It is a view of the famous "Welcoming Pine Tree" of Huangshan.
If you have hiked up or down Mt. Huangshan, you probably have bought a walking stick. A walking stick is very useful... more travel advice
Flying is the easiest and fastest way to get to Huangshan Tunxi Airport. There is connection from Beijing, Shanghai,... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Huangshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huang Shan Mountain National Park"
- "Huangshan - Yellow Mountain"
- "Huangshan: Simply Unbelievable!"
- "Huangshan, Anhui Province"
- "Up on the mountains"
- "No Mountain Else Worth To Climb Than Huangshan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huangshan
- Hotels in Huangshan
- Transportation in Huangshan
- Restaurants in Huangshan
- Shopping in Huangshan
- Warnings and Dangers in Huangshan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huangshan
- 13 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Huangshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huangshan
Photos in HuangshanSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues