"Kamakura - Old Military Capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Kamakura by SLLiew
Kamakura Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 473 photos
This is a wonderful seaside old capital during a militaristic era.
Besides the famous giant outdoor Buddha, there are many temples, beach and eating places for a get-away day trip from Tokyo.
In Japan, it is easy to travel by train. For example, Kamakura. Kamakura is a popular tourist coastal town that was... more travel advice
When in Hakone area, most of the hotels were fully booked and I managed to get to a nice small hotel because I could... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Kamakura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KAMAKURA - A blissful escape from hectic Tokyo!!"
- "Kamakura - Old Military Capital"
- "Smaller than Kyoto but just as grand"
- "THE GREAT BUDDHA, ( DAIBUTSU )"
- "Kamakura - The Great Buddha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kamakura
- Hotels in Kamakura
- Transportation in Kamakura
- Restaurants in Kamakura
- Shopping in Kamakura
- Warnings and Dangers in Kamakura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kamakura
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Kamakura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamakura
Photos in KamakuraSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues