"NY, NY" New York City by SLLiew

New York City Travel Guide: 15,846 reviews and 31,831 photos

New York John F Kennedy Airport was the first place that I landed in United States.

On my first trip of NYC. I stayed in an airport hotel in the Queens and did not see Manhattan.

The other boroughs of NYC are the Bronx, Brookyn and Staten Island.

Over the years, I did explore different parts of the city.

NYC is the unofficial financial capital of the world and with people from all over the world.

So there is always plenty to see, eat and do.

• Intro Updated Jun 3, 2007

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2009 at 9:20 AM

We have lived near New York City for over 20 years and still find new things to see and do there. We're glad to see that you enjoyed your visit.

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2007 at 6:04 PM

nice tips from a different perspective. i liked museums tips the best.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 3:59 AM

Very useful tips on NYC and its attractions! I too made it to the top of the WTC many years ago. While in town on business 3 months after its destruction, I walked the 60 blocks from Times Square to pay my respects as its remains were being dismantled.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 10:37 PM

Hi Liew I was preparing my NY page and I want to thank you for your useful informations ...regards

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Quite a helpful group of tips about New York City. Your insights and detailed information was grand.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2007 at 3:09 AM

Hi SL, good tips on new york! One of my colleague is there right now on a 1 year overseas stint :)

• Mar 6, 2007 at 4:30 AM

Hi Sl... i checked your new york page again.

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2007 at 4:27 AM

I have just bought a ticket to NYC today.:-) I am happy that I am visiting this amizing city again soon.:) Best regards.

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2006 at 10:13 AM

All these years I've lived here and I still haven't seen the Empire State building or the Statue of Liberty.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 9:20 AM

NY is a wonderful city! Reading your tips makes me want to go there again, soon!

SLLiew

“Enjoy the moment. Send me a postcard from every country.”

Badges & Stats in New York City

Have you been to New York City?

Latest Activity in New York City