Macao Favorite Tips by SLLiew
Macao Favorites: 80 reviews and 76 photos
Favorite thing: As a Malaysian, no visa required.
Visas are required by all visitors except:
a) Residents of Macau;
b) Nationals of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Croatia, Czech, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania and the United Kingdom(6 months) for a stay up to 90 days;
c) Nationals of Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Namibia, New Zealand, Philippines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the United States of America and Uruguay for a stay up to 30 days;
d) Nationals of China with valid Macau entry/depart documents, including residents of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and overseas Chinese for a stay of up to 30 days;
e) The "Hong Kong Identity Card", "Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card" or "Hong Kong Reentry Permit" holders may stay in Macau for a maximum period of one year.
More Reviews (10)
SLLiew's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: MACAU"
- "Bem-Vindo a Macau - Welcome to Macau"
- "Macau - former Portuguese Colony"
- "aramat's new Macao Page"
- "Portuguese Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Anyone travelling to remote or..."
- Commented on one of hopang's Macao travel pages
- Wrote a Review Slower and easier lifestyle in Macao Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Slower and easier lifestyle"
- updated a Macao Travel Page "Macao - Portuguese outpost, now part of China"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
Top Macao hotels
- Ruins of St. Paul- 28 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Museum of Art- 21 Reviews, 44 Photos
- A-Ma Temple- 23 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Tower- 17 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Leal Senado Square- 19 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Kun Lam Statue- 9 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Maritime Museum- 10 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Senate Square - Largo do Senado- 19 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Casino- 13 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Monte Fort- 15 Reviews, 24 Photos
See All Macao Things to Do