"Manila and more" Top 5 Page for this destination City of Manila by SLLiew
City of Manila Travel Guide: 3,127 reviews and 8,869 photos
Manila is large, crowded and bustling city of jeepneys, churches and movie posters.
Have visited twice but yet to eat the balut (unhatched duck eggs).
One of the most popular Roman Catholic destination in Manila by tourists as well as locals on Sunday worship is the... more travel advice
"Wish you were here in Philippines". You could write this on your postcard and mail it out. Postage of postcard to... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
City of Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home Sweet Home"
- "Manila - Capital of the Philippines"
- "Simply no place like home, Manila!"
- "Manila and more"
- "take a deep breath, open your eyes"
- "Exploring Metro Manila"
- See All...
- Things to Do in City of Manila
- Hotels in City of Manila
- Transportation in City of Manila
- Nightlife in City of Manila
- Restaurants in City of Manila
- Shopping in City of Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in City of Manila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in City of Manila
- 17 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to City of Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in City of Manila
Photos in City of ManilaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues