"Terengganu - oil gas rich coastal state" Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Terengganu by SLLiew
Negeri Terengganu Travel Guide: 1,296 reviews and 3,424 photos
Terengganu has a long eastern coastline facing the South China Sea.
It used to be a popular destination to watch the giant leatherback turtle lay their eggs but nowadays there are hardly any landings of this huge turtle species. Other turtle species landings are still common.
There is also gas and oil off shore. So you can see the brightly lighted at night refinery at Kertih.
In Terengganu, it is a great place to buy fresh fruits at good price. Try the duku, langsat, salak and rambutan. Many... more travel advice
Along the coastline of Terengganu, I enjoyed the tall elegant casuarina trees. We are often used to coconut tree fringed... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Negeri Terengganu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monsoon Time on the East Coast"
- "Terengganu - oil gas rich coastal state"
- "Terengganu - A Beautiful & Laid Back Place"
- "serene lake kenyir.."
- "----- MY TERENGGANU TRIP -----"
- "Beach, beaches & more beaches!!!!"
- "Sun and sea as well as jungles"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Terengganu
- Hotels in Negeri Terengganu
- Transportation in Negeri Terengganu
- Nightlife in Negeri Terengganu
- Restaurants in Negeri Terengganu
- Shopping in Negeri Terengganu
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Terengganu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Terengganu
- 15 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Negeri Terengganu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Terengganu
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Any crazy whirlwind many..."
- Commented on one of victorwkf's Negeri Terengganu travel pages
- Wrote a Review Duku, langsat, salak in Negeri Terengganu Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Baulu and Akok"
- updated a Negeri Terengganu Travel Page "Terengganu - oil gas rich coastal state"
Photos in Negeri TerengganuSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues