"Perlis - Most Northern-most State" Negeri Perlis by SLLiew
Negeri Perlis Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 111 photos
Historically, Perlis was created as buffer zone between Kedah Sultanate and South Thailand by the Kingdom of Siam.
Perlis is the first destination in Malaysia if you take the International Train from Bangkok to Butterworth - crossing into Padang Besar town of Perlis.
Kuala Perlis is also the closest point to go by boat to Kuah town of Langkawi. Though Langkawi is closest to Perlis, it is part of Kedah state.
Kangar is the state capital. Kuala Perlis, Kaku Bukit and Arau have many points of tourist interest.
Perlis is a small state and driving around is picturesque and a lot of fun.
When approachign Kuala Perlis from south, you will drive along a new stretch of coastal road with private and the main... more travel advice
When in Kuala Perlis, you will not missed this bridge. It is unique high arched white bridge connecting the town to... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Negeri Perlis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perlis - Most Northern-most State"
- "The Northern Most State"
- "kampung aku"
- "HOMESTAY PENGINAPAN KANGAR PERLIS YANG SELESA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Perlis
- Hotels in Negeri Perlis
- Transportation in Negeri Perlis
- Restaurants in Negeri Perlis
- Shopping in Negeri Perlis
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Perlis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Perlis
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Negeri Perlis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Perlis
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues