"Bath - A Roman town" Bath by SLLiew
Bath Travel Guide: 911 reviews and 2,001 photos
Taking a tour to Bath on the way to Stonehenge is a nice combination.
The town is supposed to built to resemble Florence.
There is an ancient Roman bath which is the top tourist spot.
Bath is an UNESCO World Heritage site - about 99 miles west of London. The city has a picturesque river scene of... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Bath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Visit to Jane Austen's Town"
- "Baaaaarth, Darling !"
- "An afternoon in Bath"
- "Home to Britain's only Hot Springs"
- "Beautiful Bath"
- "Dipping my toe into Bath!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bath
- Hotels in Bath
- Transportation in Bath
- Nightlife in Bath
- Restaurants in Bath
- Shopping in Bath
- Warnings and Dangers in Bath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bath
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Bath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bath
Photos in BathSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues