"Sapa - A Surprising Highland Wonderland" Top 5 Page for this destination Sa Pa by SLLiew
Sa Pa Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 465 photos
At first, I dread of the thought of going to Sapa because one has to take an overnight train to and from to Hanoi. and
In the end the journey was not that unpleasant and I am really glad that I went to Sapa.
Stayed up two nights in this French built hill station amongst hill farming tribes who now depends on tourist dollars.
Make sure you get the room on the main building and with a balcony view of the valley. The hotel has some rooms without... more travel advice
Water buffaloes in Sapa, like their lowland counterparts, played an important part of the agricultural livelihood of the... more travel advice
- See All Hill tribes vs lowland Vietnamese
- Train from Hanoi to Lao Cai (Sa Pa)
- Barbeque anyone
SLLiew's Related Pages
Sa Pa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sapa - Mountain Magic of Northern Vietnam"
- "Sapa - A Surprising Highland Wonderland"
- "Valley at 1600m"
- "Living in the clouds"
- "The premier destination of NW Vietnam - Sapa!"
- "Sapa to Visit the Hill Tribes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sa Pa
- Hotels in Sa Pa
- Transportation in Sa Pa
- Restaurants in Sa Pa
- Shopping in Sa Pa
- Warnings and Dangers in Sa Pa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sa Pa
- 15 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Sa Pa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sa Pa
Photos in Sa PaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues