"Teluk Bahang - North West Tip" Telok Bahang by SLLiew
Telok Bahang Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 11 photos
Teluk Bahang is located at the most north western side of Penang Island.
A fishing village, Teluk Bahang has several tourist attractions including the Butterfly Farm, Batik Factory, Forest Museum, Spice Museum, the Dam and entrance to the Penang National Forest Park of Pantai Aceh.
Unfortunately, the famous Mutiara Hotel at Teluk Bahang is at moment closed.
Less than half a kilometer south of Teluk Bahang town and overlooking the Butterfly Farm is the Teluk Bahang Dam which... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Telok Bahang Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kansas City
- Nha Trang Hotels
- Thunder Bay
- Smiths Falls
- Whitegate Hotels
- Hintersteiner See Hotels
- Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Saint Simons Island
- Macaw Island Hotels
- Kaliurang Hotels
- Fort Pierce
Badges & Stats in Telok Bahang
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Telok Bahang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telok Bahang
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Anyone travelling to remote or..."
- Commented on one of l_joo's Telok Bahang travel pages
- updated a Telok Bahang Travel Page "Teluk Bahang - North West Tip"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Teluk Bahang - North West Tip"
- Wrote a Review Teluk Bahang Water Reservoir Dam in Telok Bahang Things to Do
Photos in Telok BahangSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues