"Batu Maung - Just south of airport" Batu Maung by SLLiew
Batu Maung Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 75 photos
Batu Maung is now of easy reach with the extension of the coastal highway from the Penang Bridge.
It has been a sleeping rustic fishermen village but now a busy town.
Has quite a number of tourist destinations like the Sam Poh Temple, War Museum, Fisheries Institute aquarium and popular seafood restaurants by the sea.
A further drive away is the fishing villages of Teluk Kumbar and Gertak Sanggul worthy of a visit.
Most of the jetties found all over Penang is fairly spacious even enough for two motorcycles to drive pass each other... more travel advice
"Batu" in Malay means "rock" or "stone". Batu Maung is located just south of the Penang International Airport. It is... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Batu Maung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lest We Forget"
- "Batu Maung - Just south of airport"
- "Batu Maung"
- "- Batu Maung -"
- "Batu Maung-The other side of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batu Maung
- Transportation in Batu Maung
- Restaurants in Batu Maung
- Warnings and Dangers in Batu Maung
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batu Maung
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Batu Maung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batu Maung
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Anyone travelling to remote or..."
- updated a Batu Maung Travel Page "Batu Maung - Just south of airport"
- Commented on one of l_joo's Batu Maung travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Batu Maung - Just south of airport"
- Wrote a Review Narrow jetty of Batu Maung in Batu Maung Warnings and Dangers
Photos in Batu MaungSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues