"Pulau Aman (Island of Peace)" Pulau Aman by SLLiew
Pulau Aman Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 136 photos
Pulau Aman and its twin island Pulau Gedong has been around for a long time, being of closer reach than Pulau Pinang (Penang Island) from mainland.
Like Pulau Jerejak, it can be seen everytime you cross the Penang Bridge but never visited. Now you can get on a boat to step on the island easily.
This is possible with the recently constructed new boat jetty at Batu Kawan. It has become a popluar weekend destination from locals from Seberang Perai and Penang island as well out-station Malaysian tourists.
Do try the "Mee Udang" (prawn noodles) and lookout for the breadfruit trees (Sukun) while you are visiting Pulau Aman.
Even if you do not take the boat acroos to Pulau Aman, you can enjoy a panoramic view from the new jetty at Batu Kawan.... more travel advice
This is no art gallery but it caught my attention. At the village jetty, there was a display of children art... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Pulau Aman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Aman (Island of Peace)"
- "Pulau Aman aka Island Of Peace"
- "Pulau Aman"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Aman
- Hotels in Pulau Aman
- Transportation in Pulau Aman
- Restaurants in Pulau Aman
- Shopping in Pulau Aman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Aman
- 16 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Pulau Aman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Aman
Photos in Pulau AmanSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues