Seremban Transportation Tips by SLLiew Top 5 Page for this destination
Seremban Transportation: 12 reviews and 10 photos
There are express bus companies like Transnasional that plies between Kuala Lumpur and Seremban.
There is a popular bus pick up point near Pasar Seni/Daya Bumi in Kuala Lumpur to hop ontp the next bus heading for Seremban. Alternatively you can use Pudu Bus station.
The North South PLUS highway had made the journey between KL and Seremban easy unless there is more than usual massive traffic jam during certain peak hours, holidays, road accidents or sudden heavy downpour.
Seremban downtown is small enough to walkabout.
It is also the best way to appreciate the old narrow street and prewar buildings.
The museum and lake area is over a small hill. Other than that, it is easy walking.
Many of the prewar houses are connected by a five foot way corridor and so you can stay out of the sun while walking pass each shop or building.
There are several one way streets and a few pedestrian crossing. Safest to cross at the traffic lights.
It is very easy to drive by car to Seremban.
There is a North South PLUS Highway going south towards Johor and Singapore. It will passed by Bangi, Kajang and Nilai before exiting to Seremban. This is a toll highway.
Alternatively, if you have time, you can use the old route 1 which is without toll and goes through the small towns. It is however a dual lane and so you have to overtake or otherwise follow slow traffic.
And if you are in Port Dickson, there is route direct to Seremban.
Driving in Seremban is easy enough with the small downtown area.
From Kuala Lumpur, it is easy to take the commuter train to Seremban for a day trip.
You can take the KTM Komuter from KL Sentral or Mid Valley station, it cost RM5 one way and takes more than an hour with many stops including at Nilai and Kajang.
The ride is comfortable though during the peak hours, there is frequent delays. Fun way if you enjoy train ride and get out of Kuala Lumpur for a day.
More Reviews (14)
SLLiew's Related Pages
Seremban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seremban - Capital of Negri Sembilan"
- "Seremban - Capital of the Ninth State"
- "Seremban - Mini Town"
- "Seremban - State Capital of Negeri Sembilan"
- "Seremban! Seremban! Seremban!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seremban
- Hotels in Seremban
- Transportation in Seremban
- Nightlife in Seremban
- Restaurants in Seremban
- Shopping in Seremban
- Warnings and Dangers in Seremban
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hermosa Hotels
- Kakadu National Park Hotels
- Carol Beach Hotels
- Håbo-Tibble Hotels
Badges & Stats in Seremban
- 18 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Seremban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seremban
Photos in SerembanSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Seremban hotel reviews