"Seremban - Capital of Negri Sembilan" Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban by SLLiew
Seremban Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 280 photos
Seremban is an under-rated travel destination. There is enough of Minangkabau influence to differentiate it from Kuala Lumpur and Melaka.
A short day trip from Seremban without traffic jam can be done by taking the Komuter train. Or if you are going south from Kuala Lumpur, it is just a highway exit.
In Seremban, you will find most of the staff in the government offices, banks, police station and post office are... more travel advice
Seremban is called "Fuyong". The tin mining attracted many Chinese immigrants to Negri Sembilan. When you see the... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Seremban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seremban - Capital of Negri Sembilan"
- "Seremban - Capital of the Ninth State"
- "Seremban - Mini Town"
- "Seremban - State Capital of Negeri Sembilan"
- "Seremban! Seremban! Seremban!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seremban
- Hotels in Seremban
- Transportation in Seremban
- Nightlife in Seremban
- Restaurants in Seremban
- Shopping in Seremban
- Warnings and Dangers in Seremban
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seremban
- 18 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Seremban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seremban
Photos in SerembanSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues