"Sorak-san" Top 5 Page for this destination Sorak-sanmaek by SLLiew
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 434 photos
Autumn is best time to visit Mount Sorak.
This park is located 4 hours away from Seoul - on the eastern side of the Korean Peninsular and near the North Korean border.
There are many beautiful rock formations, valleys and waterfalls to visit or view or take a picture of. 1) Rocking... more travel advice
We were surprised when we were there to hear in the news of a North Korean spy on the loose nearby as Mt. Sorak is... more travel advice
SLLiew's Related Pages
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of Mountain Ranges and Hot Springs"
- "WELCOME ! MT,SEORAK NATIONAL PARK"
- "Mount Seoraksan (Soraksan) National Park & Sokcho"
- "A 'must do' if visiting South Korea"
- "Hiking in Seoraksan...in the rain!"
- "Temples and mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sorak-sanmaek
- Hotels in Sorak-sanmaek
- Transportation in Sorak-sanmaek
- Restaurants in Sorak-sanmaek
- Shopping in Sorak-sanmaek
- Warnings and Dangers in Sorak-sanmaek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sorak-sanmaek
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Sorak-sanmaek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorak-sanmaek
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 222 reviews, 311 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 125 reviews, 138 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 119 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 96 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medan Intro, 51 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 59 reviews, 70 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 48 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues