"Black Forest, Home of Cuckoo Clocks" Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest by rochellevm
Black Forest Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 248 photos
Black Forest is a wooded mountain range in southwestern Germany. Bordered by the Rhine Valley to the west and south, it has a number of cities / towns which are popular with tourists. It is also famous for the pork knuckle, Black Forest cake / ham and cuckoo clocks.
One particular cuckoo clock store we went to in Titisee is the Family Drubba's. They not only sell cuckoo clocks, but... more travel advice
Stroll by the side streets to admire the trees and flowers. You can also sit by the lake and relax. more travel advice
rochellevm's Related Pages
Black Forest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black Forest"
- "Schwarzwald - Forêt Noire - Black Forest"
- "Schwarzwald - in the south-west of Germany"
- "The Black Forest Region"
- "Black Forest, Home of Cuckoo Clocks"
- "Mountains and food"
- "Check out the cuckoo clocks - and the scenery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Black Forest
- Hotels in Black Forest
- Transportation in Black Forest
- Restaurants in Black Forest
- Shopping in Black Forest
- Warnings and Dangers in Black Forest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Black Forest
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Black Forest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Black Forest
Photos in Black ForestSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bohol Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.