"Paris, the City of Love" Paris by rochellevm
Paris Travel Guide: 22,628 reviews and 55,551 photos
Paris is one of the best cities to tour in Western Europe. When in Paris, you shouldn't miss the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, glimpse of the Notre Dame, and the Louvre museum. Same as London, the subway in Paris will also take you to places. So it would be easy to tour on your own.
Paris is also full of life at night, so you might as well go out and enjoy the sights or the night life while on tour / vacation.
From the River Seine, you can take a look at the Statue of Liberty in Paris, which is a mini copy of the Statue of... more travel advice
The Louvre is the largest, oldest, most important and famous art galleries and museums in the world. Thus, if you're a... more travel advice
rochellevm's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Angkor Wat Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bohol Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.