"My 2 hrs at Miyajima" Miyajima by blacksnail
Miyajima Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 418 photos
Miyajima is one of the top 3 scenic view of japan.
I arrived there at about 4:45pm, and it was during low tide.
There is no water at the Tori, so i can't see the scenery with the tori's reflection. But I love the atmosphere there very much. Its kind of hard to have a moment of silent throughout my Japan Trip.
I spent 2 hrs there
- Pros:Very Quiet and peaceful, the breeze was excellent
- Cons:beware of Deers' dropping :)
i arrived there at 4:50pm and it was low tide. the tori was dry up.. and i was able to walk towards the tori, and touch... more travel advice
blacksnail's Related Pages
Miyajima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the most famous red gate in japan"
- "Miyajima - Itsukushima"
- "Aki no Miyajima"
- "Miyajima: Island Shrine"
- "Miyajima Island"
- "Miyajimma - island of romance and history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miyajima
- Hotels in Miyajima
- Transportation in Miyajima
- Nightlife in Miyajima
- Restaurants in Miyajima
- Shopping in Miyajima
- Warnings and Dangers in Miyajima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miyajima
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Miyajima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miyajima
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vang Vieng Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Osaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Hangzhou 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Nanjing 4 reviews, 4 photos