"1/2 Day at Nagasaki" Nagasaki by blacksnail
Nagasaki Travel Guide: 150 reviews and 446 photos
I was in Nagasaki for 1/2 day because i really ran out of time! Was at Hiroshima the day before, and i have only 1 day to see fukuoka and nagasaki. I was really ambitious.
I've went to the Peace Park, but i didn't see the statue- cos is another long walk, so i went straight to the Catheral.
After Glover Garden, I wanted to visit confucious temple, but it was closed!
Chinese Noodles - V nice- maybe i was really Hungry??? more travel advice
Free to get in. Is a long walk from the nearest Tram stop... feel v peaceful up there. Close on Monday! more travel advice
blacksnail's Related Pages
Nagasaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nagasaki, is the most beautiful port town in Japan"
- "Charms of Nagasaki"
- "Nagasaki, Japan"
- "The Beautiful Port City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagasaki
- Hotels in Nagasaki
- Transportation in Nagasaki
- Nightlife in Nagasaki
- Restaurants in Nagasaki
- Shopping in Nagasaki
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagasaki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagasaki
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nagasaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagasaki
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vang Vieng Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Osaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Nanjing 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hangzhou 4 reviews, 4 photos