"Vang Vieng- Peaceful Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Vang Vieng by blacksnail
Vang Vieng Travel Guide: 172 reviews and 349 photos
I stayed in Vang Vieng for 1.5 day, I didn't expect i will fall inlove with this place.. the scenery, the street, the river, the people, the things i did, the guesthouse, everything is so perfect!!
Before the bus stopped, I was stunned by the view. Beautiful Mountain, Beautiful Sky and Beatiful RIver.
the Bus stopped at somewhere out of the Town. I was in shocked cos we were in the middle of nowhere.. then manage to hop into a tuktuk with full of people and arrived at our guest house.
The town has about 3 streets if i recalled correctly, its full of pubs, internet cafe, restaurants and souvenir shop.
To my surprise, Vang Vieng's internet cafe has the best facilities.. most of them have lcd screen!
Most of the restaurant's seat was just materesses and pillows, it made the most relaxable environment.
- Pros:Excellent View, great people, Fun and unforgetable
- Cons:I heard a lot of insects during raining season
- In a nutshell:I love Vang VIeng, would love to be back again!!
I was so surprise to see how happening it was when i first start to kayak down the Namsong River... Music was blasting... more travel advice
While walking around the village, please beware of the Cow's Dungs around... I laughed at my fren cos stepped on one,... more travel advice
blacksnail's Related Pages
Vang Vieng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "... by the Song river, in the shade of mountains"
- "Heavenly Vang Viang"
- "peaceful Vang Vieng"
- "The Rustic Countryside of Vang Vieng"
- "Vang Vieng- Peaceful Town"
- "Hippy Haven"
- "Chill out....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vang Vieng
- Hotels in Vang Vieng
- Transportation in Vang Vieng
- Nightlife in Vang Vieng
- Restaurants in Vang Vieng
- Warnings and Dangers in Vang Vieng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vang Vieng
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vang Vieng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vang Vieng
- Posted in Travel Hawaii (State of) Forum "Re: 4 Full Days in Hawaii"
- Wrote a Review Partying along the Namsong River in Vang Vieng Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Partying along the Namsong River"
- Commented on one of Maximilian21's Vang Vieng travel pages
- updated a Vang Vieng Travel Page "Vang Vieng- Peaceful Town"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vang Vieng Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Osaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Rumah Mulu Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Nanjing 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hangzhou 4 reviews, 4 photos