Grew up in Los Angeles, two years in the Bay Area. Living in Manhattan Beach for over 15 years. Backpacked into the High Sierra twice and I camp in the Eastern Sierra every August for ovre 20 years. During business & pleasure, I have had the good fortune to get to know San Francisco and NYC Mid-Town pretty well. Driven PCH from Oregon to TJ. Seen most of Florida. I've traveled much of Baja, drove to La Paz once, and been to Rosarito Beach, Ensenada, and Cabo many times. Bicycled the 52-mile Rosarito-Ensenada ride 20+ times. Acapulco, Mazatlan, and Puerta Vallarta. Vegas? Lost count after 70 trips.
A week in London then a month in breath-taking Kenya. Two safaris in Masai Mara & The Rift and Samburu; Lamu, Mombasa, and hiked up to the glacier line on Mt. Kenya and camped in a bandas/cabin.
Four months' bicycling with Blue Marble and then solo: the Italian Lake Region, Venetia, Firenze; Salzburg to Vienna; Northwest Spain; Oporto to Lisbon; Barcelona to Nimes, Mt. Aigoual.
A best friend's wedding in Sau Paolo, then a very long weekend in Rio.
Two months in Peru trekking.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 28 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Grantman and VA_Dave are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Outward Bound"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Hotel Du 7 Art / Hotel Du..."
- Commented on one of mesoblonda's Walnut Creek travel pages
- Wrote a Review Simple & Clean in Walnut Creek Hotels
- created a San Francisco Travel Page "To Know It is to Love It"
Top 5 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 18 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews
- Covington 2 reviews