"North of the Border" Vancouver by barney1974
Vancouver Travel Guide: 4,077 reviews and 8,690 photos
Vancouver has always been a city to go to for me that was close by. Growing up we went up to Stanley Park quite a bit as well as well as the aquarium. Once I turned 19, it was a place to go and drink/party legally! ha ha. Those were some good times. Now, as an adult (sort of), it is a place to go relax and discover the nooks and crannies of a big city that is similar to Seattle in a lot of ways but very different. It is well worth the trip to check out the town.
Le Gavroche was a recommendation of the owners of the B & B that we stayed at and it was a very good recommendation. It... more travel advice
Lighthouse Park is located in West Vancouver and is a park filled with trails and towering trees. We went there in... more travel advice
barney1974's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "Summer in Vancouver"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Issaquah Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- North Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Anacortes Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Tavira Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos