"Sand and wind" Westport by barney1974
Westport Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 75 photos
Westport is a place that we have been to many times. There are several beaches as well as a little downtown that make a weekend go by very quickly. It is pretty small with not too many tourists (most go to Ocean Shores, in which there is a ferry between the two towns in the summer). The beach is always fun as there is plenty of kite flying, finding sand dollars, or just walking the beach. It is also Washington's surfing mecca, which isn't saying much, but there are a lot of people that do go out in the freezing cold water!
- Pros:Nice and small
- Cons:Nice and Small
barney1974's Related Pages
Westport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Nice Counterpoint to Ocean Shores"
- "Fish on!"
- "Safe Harbor"
- "Sand and wind"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Westport
- Hotels in Westport
- Transportation in Westport
- Restaurants in Westport
- Warnings and Dangers in Westport
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Westport
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Westport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Westport
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Issaquah Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- North Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Anacortes Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Tavira Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (9)
Latest Westport hotel reviews
- Chateau Westport
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 8, 2013