"Viking Village" Poulsbo by barney1974
Poulsbo Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 58 photos
Poulsbo was a once sleepy town on the Kitsap Peninsula. It has changed over the years but still sells itself as a Scandanavian town. The town center has a main drag with tourist shops, restaurants, and other small art shops in which to spend a day wandering in. Since Poulsbo is right on the water, boating is a pastime as well as a way to get there. A nice little day trip from Seattle via the Ferry and a short drive
Coffeehouse located on the main drag in Poulsbo. Has ice cream as well. Definitely good coffee to drink. Also there are... more travel advice
barney1974's Related Pages
Poulsbo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Washington's Little Norway"
- "Kayak Liberty Bay"
- "Old Norwegian Settlement turned Tourist Attraction"
- "Small Town Across the Sound"
- "Viking Village"
- "jgemini says, "Velkommen til Poulsbo!""
- "Poulsbo, WA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poulsbo
- Hotels in Poulsbo
- Transportation in Poulsbo
- Restaurants in Poulsbo
- Shopping in Poulsbo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poulsbo
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Poulsbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poulsbo
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Issaquah Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- North Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Anacortes Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Tavira Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos