"Twin Peaks" North Bend by barney1974
North Bend Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 17 photos
North Bend is the last town before heading up to the pass and over to Eastern Washington. As such, never buy gas there! It's way too high. If you do however, the Chevron is the place where they filmed part of "The Vanishing", a movie from 1993. Another claim to fame is that the "Twin Peaks" television show was filmed here. You can get a dish of Cherry Pie at Twede's Cafe in downtown. There is also an outlet mall popular with tourists. Besides, that it rains a ton here, compared with the rest of the Puget Sound area. The main reason I go is for the hiking. Mount Si is an obvious hike, wiht the mountain looming over the town. A shorter one is Little Si. There are many other hikes within a 5 mile radius of the city as well.
Blueberry picking is always fun to do. Don't have to bend over like strawberries or get scratched by thorns from... more travel advice
barney1974's Related Pages
North Bend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Bend "Welcome to Twin Peaks""
- "Twin Peaks"
- "priscillaqod's new North Bend Page"
- "North Bend/Snoqualmie"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Bend
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to North Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Bend
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Issaquah Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- North Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Anacortes Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Tavira Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos