"Squissiquah" Issaquah by barney1974
Issaquah Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 24 photos
Issaquah, a Native American term for "sounds of the birds", is a small town that like many around the area has grown rapidly and become a suburb of Seattle and Bellevue. The town has changed dramatically in the past 10 years and now has it's share of traffic problems. There are many shops to go visit and restaurants to eat at but the real draw is the mountains, nicknamed the Alps of America, that are great to hike on. The local festival is the Salmon Days and welcomes the return of the Salmon run in early October.
La Costa is a mexican restaurant located off of Gilman in Issaquah. It's pretty standard mexican fare. The tables are... more travel advice
Jak's is a local steakhouse that has three locations, one in Issaquah and two in Seattle (Laurelhurst and West Seattle).... more travel advice
barney1974's Related Pages
Issaquah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Growing Suburb in the Wooded Valley"
- "ISSAQUAH, WASHINGTON"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Issaquah
- Transportation in Issaquah
- Restaurants in Issaquah
- Shopping in Issaquah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Issaquah
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Issaquah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Issaquah
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 36 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Issaquah Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- North Bend Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Anacortes Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Tavira Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos