"A Quick, Cool Getaway" Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City by KookieDough
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 429 reviews and 1,466 photos
Tagaytay City has come a long way and has progressed much even from only five years back. It was known before only for the view of Taal Volcano, retreat houses and its cool climate. Since then, new concepts in dining, hospitality and tourism have sprung and considerable efforts of both the city government and the various businessmen and commercial establishments were made. Today, Tagaytay is now a premier destination for local and foreigners alike for golf, weekend dining and relaxing vacation.
- Pros:Good food, cooler climate than Metro Manila's
- Cons:Heavy traffic
- In a nutshell:Probably the first choice if you want to make a brief break from Metro Manila
In 9 out of our 10 weekend stays in Tagaytay City, we have gone to Taj of Tagaytay for lunch or dinner. We just love the... more travel advice
Another masterpiece by the same owner of the already famous restaurants in Tagaytay - the fine dining resto Antonio's... more travel advice
KookieDough's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 30 reviews, 14 photos
- Manila Intro, 25 reviews, 17 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Davao City Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Subic Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bataan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos