Baguio City Hotel Tips by KookieDough
Baguio City Hotels: 69 reviews and 96 photos
My husband and I have seen Hotel Elizabeth online and also for real during our previous visit in Baguio City. Since it is new and its image is quite impressive, we stayed here during our most recent visit to Baguio - and especially since they offered a rainy day special of PHP2660 for a deluxe room, which was originally priced almost PHP4,000.
I was still satisfied with our stay here, although not overly impressed, probably because I had high expectations of the hotel before coming over. Considering the hotel is new, we were disappointed that there are a couple of items in the room that weren't functioning properly - the speed adjustment of the ceiling fan and the screen door. Aside from this, one thing that I think the hotel should look into is the shower, which takes a long time to dispense hot water. You have to have it running for a few minutes before you the water gets warm, which is very essential with Baguio's climate.
However, our stay wasn't too bad, in general. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean and nicely designed. They also gave us free wi-fi connection. Complimentary breakfast was also good.
I still would recommend this to those visiting Baguio City, but, perhaps, only when they offer special promo rates.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Along Gibraltar Road
Bloomfield Hotel is a small hotel that's newly-built right across the SM mall. I think precisely because it is a small hotel that's why the staff are able to attend well to the rooms and the needs of the customers.
For a little over 2000PHP, my husband and I got a room with a balcony. Extra pillows, hair dryer, cable TV, air-conditioner and the usual toiletries are provided in the room. The accommodation also came with a complimentary breakfast for two.
I would recommend this to those who are looking for a comfortable, inexpensive and easily accessible place to stay in Baguio City.
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (5)
KookieDough's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kabayan Hotel-Pasay
- GRT Temple Bay Resort
- The Breakers Resort
- Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Manila Airport Hotel
- Woodfin Suite Hotel Rockville
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- Nova Lodge
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Holiday Inn Express BELTON, MO
- Westgate Vacation Villas
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour (68 Harbour Street Sydney Nsw 2000)
- Sea View Inn
- Days Inn Key West
- Hampton Inn South Bend/Mishawaka
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Read real reviews about Baguio City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 30 reviews, 14 photos
- Manila Intro, 25 reviews, 17 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Davao City Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Subic Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bataan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos