"Just One of Sabah's Many Edens" Pulau Sapi by KookieDough
Pulau Sapi Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 11 photos
During our recent trip to Kota Kinabalu, my husband and I visited Pulau Sapi for a morning of frolicking in the sun.
Pulau Sapi is one of the islands in the famous Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park of Sabah. Especially if you have a limited time in your trip and still want to enjoy a really pristine beach and blue waters under the sun, this island gets two thumbs up. When in Kota Kinabalu, you can easily reach this island, about 20 minutes, through any of the boat trips on KK's jetty or at The Sutera Harbour.
KookieDough's Related Pages
Pulau Sapi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PULAU SAPI ISLAND SABAH BORNEO"
- "Just One of Sabah's Many Edens"
- "Jumping in Pulau Sapi"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Sapi
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pulau Sapi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Sapi
Photos in Pulau SapiSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 30 reviews, 14 photos
- Manila Intro, 25 reviews, 17 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Davao City Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Subic Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bataan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos