"Sveiki (that's hi) from Latvia! :)" NilsTheFreelancer's Profile
The young man who is mad about 1) knowing other countries, 2) rugby (favourite teams - New Zealand, France, Argentina, Wales, Fiji, Samoa, South Africa), 3) beer (it is an evidence that God indeed loves us and wants that we feel great); 4) music (the Doors and more or less alternative music (no blunt commercial music, please) especially); 5) movies (and that means not just Hollywood blockbusters); 6) computer games (I admit - I'm uncurably addict - especially the likes of strategy (Civilization series, Stronghold Crusader, etc.), action (Max Payne, Hitman, GTA series etc.), adventure (Freelancer etc.)); 7) Go (I'm about 10 kyu now) and chess (quite strong). Maybe I forgot to mention something (sure, I did). :)
Latvian (native), Russian (fluent), English (reasonably good but far from perfect), German (quite mediocre), French, Italian, Norwegian, Arabic (very, very basic indeed). I can more or less understand other Slavic, Romance or German languages when words have any similarities to languages I know.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Posted in Travel Faroe Islands Forum "slightly different question about..."
updated their Profile Page "Sveiki (that's hi) from Latvia! :)"
- Commented on one of tpal's Suwalki travel pages
- Wrote a Review Quiet place not far away from... in Kuressaare Hotels
- created a Kuressaare Travel Page "Biggest city in the biggest island"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lions are attacking!"
- Ruhnu Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Cesvaine 1 review
No friends yet.