"Small town of Swis innigrants" New Glarus by KaisaL
New Glarus Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 92 photos
Grützi from The Town of New Glarus. Swiss immigrants from Glarus, Switzerland, settled New Glarus in 1845. It is nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Wisconsin.
The Sugar River State Trail is a 23-mile long, 265-acre, recreation trail connecting four small communities
My husband and I began biking this summer. I have loved biking since I was young. Here in the USA, we are limited as to where we can bike. Our cities were not designed to bike, just drive cars, so we travel around to bike in the country side.
- Pros:beautiful, shopping, good places to eat and drink
- In a nutshell:a great place to keep visiting
KaisaL's Related Pages
New Glarus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Something (delightfully) Sour in New Glarus"
- "Americas little Switzerland"
- "Charming Swiss Immigrant Village"
- "Little Switzerland (Without the Mountains)"
- "Small town of Swis innigrants"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Glarus
- Hotels in New Glarus
- Transportation in New Glarus
- Restaurants in New Glarus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Glarus
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to New Glarus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Glarus
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 19 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Rockford Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Borgholm Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nashville 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Yachats Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos