"Beautiful Oceanside" Yachats by KaisaL
Yachats Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 63 photos
The oceanside is very rocky here. It reminds me a little of Bohuslän, the Upper West Coast of Sweden. Very clean, quiet, nature, and friendly people. Its restful and not allot of commercialism. One can sit by the sea and just dream, read or whatever and not be bothered by civilization.
- Pros:friendly, clean, quiet, panoramic, romantic
- In a nutshell:More than a motel....
At first when I booked the Overleaf Lodge, I thougt it was a bit high in price. After arriving my opinion changed. This... more travel advice
KaisaL's Related Pages
Yachats Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "YACHATS - ARTISANAL FULCRUM ON THE CENTRAL COAST"
- "The Gem of the Oregon Coast"
- "Yachats (pronounced Ya-harts)"
- "Beautiful Oceanside"
- "Gem of the Oregon Coast"
- "Yachats (Ya Hots) Stuff"
- "Ha-See-Ta Head"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yachats
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Yachats?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yachats
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 19 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Rockford Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Borgholm Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nashville 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Yachats Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos