"Frankston, how I miss the jellyfish" Frankston by supercarys
Frankston Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
Frankston used to be a quiet, small town with a few shops and people but boy has it changed since I lived there.
I remember the botanical gardens and the beach with those funny jellyfish that looked like clear donuts or dog poo if they weren't whole.
I remember my parents accidentally putting the library books in the charity bin instead of the old clothes and deciding that as I was so small and skinny, I could probably fit in there and get them out (what it would have looked like to anyone watching I don't know - a couple feeding their child into a charity bin!). I still remember what it looked like in there. And I saved the library books!
The place where I first beacme interested in AFL (Go the Bombers!) and where we got our first dog.
I'll be adding some tips and more info shortly. And a picture of my dog 15 years later. A memorial 'then and now' type thing. (For me more than anyone really)
- Pros:Nice beach
This place is one of my favourite in the world and it has been since 1991! With great coffee and milkshakes, some of the... more travel advice
At various times you are allowed to have your dog off-leash on some of the beaches. There are a lot of places in the... more travel advice
supercarys' Related Pages
Frankston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frankston, how I miss the jellyfish"
- "Frankston on the Mornington Peninsula"
- "Around Frankston"
- "Great town south of Melbourne"
- "FRANKSTON CITY BY THE BAY"
- "FAPAS Bus Service"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frankston
- Hotels in Frankston
- Restaurants in Frankston
- Shopping in Frankston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frankston
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Frankston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frankston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orkney Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Isles Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shetland Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Northern Ireland Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue