"yo abilene is be waaaay crazy" Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene by JasonCooper

Abilene Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 99 photos

things is always crazy

ite check it, Abilene may be in the middle of nowhere but thats just cuz its too crunk to be located all close to other stuff thats why dallas needs a two hour drive from us cuz were too crazy. I took this picture when i was staring out my window, i was going to take a picture of a dead tree but maybe that will be for later.

Go visit the historic aspects

Theres parts of town that are famous, cuz Jimmy Stewart came to our town once when Mr Washington goes to something, got released.

Seriously though

Abilene is a good place to read books and focus on theology, because there isnt anything to distract you like a crazy nightlife or anything, I dont imagine anyone has ever vacationed here but if they have they probably thought it was alright I mean its just some town in the middle of texas where people go to chill out and be away from crowds and noise, sit back and read some books.

• Pros:easy to relax, first rate people
  • Cons:sometimes theres just nothing to do, so i have to put trashcans on peoples houses, seriously i do that, but its all in good fun
  • In a nutshell:this place is more than just a "place"
  • Last visit to Abilene: Feb 2006
  • Intro Written Feb 27, 2006

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Interesting.

• Luanasampa's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2008 at 3:08 AM

lol had so much fun reading, so far what you say is so true!

• Jul 28, 2006 at 5:01 PM

Jason, You are very funny, many of your off the wall comments made me laugh out loud. Keep up the good work, Abilene may not be a really happenin town, but you make it sound like it is.

• JasonCooper's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2006 at 8:26 PM

oh we got a library its big time, two floors, and has newspapers.

• funnybeee's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 7:23 AM

Nice tips, Jason, some really made me chuckle such as the pear stuff :) Have a nice day, Jason, FunnyBeee

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 5:09 AM

Nice funny tips. Do you have any photos to illustrate them? I guess there isn't any opera house in Abiline, but is there a public library at least? (I've never been to Abiline but we had a convention in San Antonio one year, and that was really nice.)

JasonCooper Lives Here!

JasonCooper

“anywhere is cool”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Abilene

Have you been to Abilene?

Latest Activity in Abilene