"yo abilene is be waaaay crazy" Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene by JasonCooper
Abilene Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 99 photos
ite check it, Abilene may be in the middle of nowhere but thats just cuz its too crunk to be located all close to other stuff thats why dallas needs a two hour drive from us cuz were too crazy. I took this picture when i was staring out my window, i was going to take a picture of a dead tree but maybe that will be for later.
Theres parts of town that are famous, cuz Jimmy Stewart came to our town once when Mr Washington goes to something, got released.
Abilene is a good place to read books and focus on theology, because there isnt anything to distract you like a crazy nightlife or anything, I dont imagine anyone has ever vacationed here but if they have they probably thought it was alright I mean its just some town in the middle of texas where people go to chill out and be away from crowds and noise, sit back and read some books.
- Pros:easy to relax, first rate people
- Cons:sometimes theres just nothing to do, so i have to put trashcans on peoples houses, seriously i do that, but its all in good fun
- In a nutshell:this place is more than just a "place"
theres a library in the middle of town, theres some good newspapers to read there, theres also lots of homeless people... more travel advice
People like foreigners they are welcomed with big hugs spending time with a good book, in silence, no interuptions or... more travel advice
- theres some mall and target
- Bring some Grapefruit
- People actually do say Howdy
- apparently theres a bus
- watch out for expensive restaurants
Abilene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Prettiest Town That I've Ever Seen"?"
- "Basaic Abilene Page"
- "Steak and BBQ"
- "Little Town in the West"
- "yo abilene is be waaaay crazy"
- "jbrad's new Abilene page"
- "Txbossman's new Abilene Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abilene
- Hotels in Abilene
- Transportation in Abilene
- Nightlife in Abilene
- Restaurants in Abilene
- Shopping in Abilene
- Warnings and Dangers in Abilene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abilene
- 18 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Abilene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abilene
Photos in AbileneSee All Photos (2)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.