"Some things about Roundstone" Top 5 Page for this destination Roundstone by myrjola
Roundstone Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 36 photos
I and my significant other spent about a week in Roundstone a few years ago. We were looking at a place where we could relax and just walk around when it felt like that. After some iterations, we decided to try Roundstone, as it looked promising in this regard. In short, we were not disappointed; the place was nice and there was quite enough to explore for a week.
- Pros:Peaceful, quite scenic
- In a nutshell:A nice place for some relaxation and recuperation
The surroundings of the Roundstone are quite varied. During our stay there, I and my SO just picked some direction and... more travel advice
Roundstone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's No Place Like Roundstone"
- "Some things about Roundstone"
- "ROUNDSTONE, PICTURESQUE FISHING VILLAGE"
- "Roundstone - Picturesque sea town"
- "Roundstone - Where the Bodhran's Beat"
- "Visit the "Seals' Rock""
- "Roundstone, COnnemara - Ireland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roundstone
- Hotels in Roundstone
- Transportation in Roundstone
- Nightlife in Roundstone
- Restaurants in Roundstone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roundstone
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Roundstone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roundstone
No friends yet.