"Dave Samaroo Travel Adventures" DaveSamaroo's Profile

I am Dave

Hey there!! Welcome to my site which will be forever under construction. I was born in Trinidad and Tobago - a small island in the Caribbean. The travel bug bit me when I moved to England to study accountancy and I spent some time in Europe. I later bought timeshares and this enticed me to travel each year. Working for a multinational company also give me lots of business trips. Then, I moved to the USA to do a Masters in Energy Law and found a lot more travel opportunities there. I am both a lawyer and an accountant. Together, this covers my large travel bills.

Tips on How to see the World

This is what I have come up with to see the world at a reasonable cost:
(1) Study: keep your grades good and you can get scholarships for different parts of the world. If studying is easy for you, it will turn out to be a paid vacation.
(2) Work for a multinational company
(3) Relationships - friends and lovers
(4) Work abroad
(5) Timeshares

My interests

Life is a journey and I'm still searching for its "meat and drink". My interests changes radically from time to time as I will try anything once. But it has included music. I play the guitar and a bit of the piano - I have an amateur CD out that I give to friends. Mountain climbing is something I have done a lot of throughout my travels and you'll see trips to Snowdonia in Wales, mountains in Europe, Big Bend, Rocky Mountains, Yosemite in the USA. The beach is another of my passion and I hope to retire there some day.

Some Highlights

- Toured Europe
- Lived in Hungary
- Lived in Dallas, Texas
- Lived in Washington DC
- Climbed the following mountains: Snowdonia twice - highest mountain in England and Wales; Swiss Alps; Big Bend, Texas; Rocky Mountains, Colorado; Yosemite, California
- Certified Scuba Diver
- Tried Skydiving

• Intro Updated Aug 21, 2012

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2013 at 3:01 AM

i hope on day to have a pic like Rd Ron and You in some exotic place ;-)))

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Was looking for your pages on Trinidad & Tobago to see what we had missed on our visit there, my guess is we missed a lot.^O^
    Enjoy your travels,
    Martin

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Hello Dave, sending a warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you good health, good wealth and keep more travelling in coming years. Maybe you have to write more VT sharings or some reviews, so as to get a VT ranking, as your birthday gift today.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
DaveSamaroo's Profile Photo

DaveSamaroo

“Proceed Until Apprehended”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.