"Key West" Key West by changeinlatitude
Key West Travel Guide: 2,047 reviews and 4,047 photos
When you arrive in Key West and walk, yes walk, to the terminal, you know that this is going to be a very interesting trip. The terminal is small, but it makes for a very quick departure to your destination of choice.
We couldn't have asked for a better resort. It is in the perfect location just off of Front Street and right along the Boardwalk where the Sunset Celebration happens every evening.
It is beautifully landscaped and very well maintained. It is a smaller resort, which to us, is great. The rooms are very roomy and comfortably appointed. We reserved a 1 bedroom condo that had a full kitchen, nice roomy balcony with a fantastic view of the ocean and Boardwalk. We highly recommend staying here and we will be back for sure.
Be sure to check my write up on this resort.
This picture is of the pool area (of course) which became our favorite place to hang out during out stay.
We took a sunset cruise on the Fury. Absolutely wonderful. It was a cloudy night, but as you can see, it made for a beautiful sunset.
This is a blast and we highly recommend it to everyone. We met some really nice people from all over the world. We met people from Nebraska to Zimbabwe. The crew was amazing and our cups were never empty. I will suggest eating a little something prior to boarding. They did serve food, however, it wasn't much.
- Pros:Lots of fun, great people and beautiful sunsets
- Cons:Beaches are non existing, but we knew that going in.
- In a nutshell:Key West is a great place to visit. It's a bit like New Orleans with a beautiful view and more lush. Great food, great people and plenty of libation.
Something small. Carry on if possible. Flip flops, swim suite, sunglasses, hat (trust me on the hat, especially if you... more travel advice
changeinlatitude's Related Pages
Key West Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Parents of a "Conch""
- "key west florida"
- "Where others have failed, Key West SECEDED"
- "Key West, Florida"
- "Key West Driving Trip May 3-12, 2003"
- "On the road to Key West & Fantasy Fest 2006"
- "The Key to my Heart; Key West, Florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Key West
- Hotels in Key West
- Transportation in Key West
- Nightlife in Key West
- Restaurants in Key West
- Shopping in Key West
- Warnings and Dangers in Key West
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Key West
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Key West?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Key West
Photos in Key WestSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Louis Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lake Ozark Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Key West Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reno Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Oklahoma City Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos