"my college" Top 5 Page for this destination Pune by tranceperent
Pune Travel Guide: 199 reviews and 307 photos
This is the cultural city of india, also the land of peshwa.
today due to the infrastructure between mumbay and pune, the travel time between these cities takes around 2 hours. previously when i was graduating from this city it used to take more than 4 hours to travel.
a city with a deep history within itself. a must visit
I guess most people who travel from outside india, would be heading to pune for osho. well osho - rajanesh, has been a spiritual guru for a lot of people around the worl. just enter the area (koregoan park) and you feel the nirvana around you. a very green and lush surrounding with a superb landscaped element is surrounding the ashram
the one thing today that comes to ones mind is traffic. yes pune like most cities in mumbai has become an infotech city. people here earlier used to travel in by-cycles or horse back. but today its been taken over by the mopeds and scooters. so you will find a lot of pullution during winter.
- Pros:amazing culture
- Cons:traffic and pollution
- In a nutshell:2 hour drive
The restaurant is a fine Italian dining place and I’m tempted to add ‘the finest’ one. Italian cuisine is not new to... more travel advice
This lush contemporary 40-acre campus is a tropical oasis where nature and the 21st Century blend seamlessly, both... more travel advice
tranceperent's Related Pages
Pune Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CLINGING TO A FEELING CALLED HOME..."
- "my college"
- "My Second Home - PUNE - State of Maharashtra"
- "live here for the time being"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pune
- Hotels in Pune
- Transportation in Pune
- Nightlife in Pune
- Restaurants in Pune
- Shopping in Pune
- Warnings and Dangers in Pune
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pune
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pune?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pune
Photos in PuneSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Goa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kochi Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Surat Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos