"namaste from india" tranceperent's Profile

personal

hi VTers, Its been some time since i am a member now. FYI Im an architect having a private firm in bombay,India. I love to travel, and i try to save up and travel much as possible. please have a look at my 2008-09 portfolio on

if anybody wants to mail me something important or urgent, you can mail me on manish@aumarch.com but donot mail from vt mail

news bout me: i got married a year ago to my sweetheart. now lets wait for another news soon...hehe

about India

well to be frank, India is such a huge country with so many different cultures and languages, its not even enought for an average indian to explore it. I myself visited Goa just last year...Imagine that...
but i can assure all you guys, its one place which will open your eyes. tolerence is a key word to the unity of our country.

last visit china & hong kong

had an amazing time in china (shanghai and guangzhou) and hong kong.
a lot of Vters helped me. check my travel pages for more info

next trip - booked

finally after long my next trip has been planned

14th November 2012-15th december 2012

Dallas
Austin F1 race
San Francisco
San Jose
New York
Miami

xmas 2006 photo

this year at a cousins xmas party i was the santa claus, it was fun to make children smile for a change..and say HO HO HO MERRRRY CHRISTMASSS

the mask of zorro

thats my pet, zorro. its my best friend. he cannot sleep without my pillow and my bed..hahahahaha

unfortunately zorro passed away in 2011 26th december. he will always be remembered

these are my 2 nephews...angel from hell hahaha....the one to the right is Aadit (11month old) and the one to the left is Rishabh (3 year old) they are the reason why i go home early from work at times.

• Intro Updated Aug 8, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!