"Bora! Bora!" Boracay Island by honeymoon4ever
Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,635 reviews and 4,532 photos
The last time I came to boracay was in year 1999 and 2001.There are a lot of changes now and its fully developed.Before,when you ride a ferry in caticlan you get your legs wet and so boatmen carry you if you dont want to get wet yet.But now,you dont need to fold your pants or wear shorts coz the ferry terminal has improved a lot...and a lot of terminal fee...Even now there is only one way to leave bora,that is thru one port alone and not be picked up from your resort.All is controlled,am I right?There are also lots of new hotels,restos and soon to be resorts even at the far side of puka beach.Boracay is fast becoming a city,hopefully not becoming polluted.The beach is still powdery,espasol like in station 1 however,sad to say,the corals looked dead to me,only the fishes had colors and not the corals...
- Pros:Powdery white sandy beaches,delicious food and the best nightlife!
SEAAIR now flies from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport in Clarkfield Pampanga directly to Caticlan without the... more travel advice
I think I'm lost....Am I in boracay or am I in SM? If your child is tired from swimming,building sandcastles in the... more travel advice
honeymoon4ever's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 12 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
Top 5 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Hong Kong 8 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.