"BASTOGNE" Top 5 Page for this destination Bastogne by globetrotter_2006
Bastogne Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 181 photos
My first time ever in Bastonge was August 23rd, 2006. It was a town that I had always wanted to visit, specially after I learn the significance & sacrifice that took place there during World War II. The drive from Orval, was about one hour and thirty minutes. We had a nice pastry & beer at Patisserie Melba on McAuliffe Square, and then went to check out several memorials & monuments. Make sure you take a moment to check out the tips for more information.
Next to the memorial lies a Crypt that was dug in the rock, a reminder of the sacrifice of more than 76,000 Americans... more travel advice
This is one of the most important museum for the historic "Battle of the Bulge". more travel advice
globetrotter_2006's Related Pages
Bastogne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bastogne Battlefields"
- "The Battle of the Bulge"
- "MATIM's new Bastogne Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bastogne
- Hotels in Bastogne
- Transportation in Bastogne
- Restaurants in Bastogne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bastogne
- 9 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bastogne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bastogne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 236 reviews, 1086 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tulum Intro, 53 reviews, 261 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 40 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 39 reviews, 145 photos, 3 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 35 reviews, 142 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 32 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 40 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Makarska Intro, 23 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 19 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues