"Paradise on the Earth" Frazer Island by JustPerfect
Frazer Island Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 34 photos
You lay on the beach, almost alone. The sand is so soft, that you can lay without towel, you can even have sex on it and it doesn't scratch you. Warm water is comming in waves to your feet. It is hot and sunny, so you go into the water, swim a bit and if you drink of that water, oh what a suprise, it is fresh!
Welcome to the Frazer island, where the water has drinking quality, sees have beach and tourists don't come much!
I don't know if it is possible somewhere else to take a car and drive on 75miles long beach. Here you can and you don't see any other civilization as you and few other cars.
Freedom calling here.
This island is full of trees. Mostly eucalyptus, satinay trees. Here is not one stone around and no street, so you drive in sand around through wild forest.
This place is one of the oldest natural reserves in the world.
- Pros:Great nature, never seen so great place before
- Cons:No good Hotel or place to stay, so best is to camp here
Depart Kingfisher Bay and drive 4km to make a right hand turn towards Central Station. Drive a further 7,5km to Pile... more travel advice
Lake Wabby was the most amazing lake we have seen. To get to this lake you must make 1km walk through forest, suddenly... more travel advice
JustPerfect's Related Pages
Frazer Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Frazer Island
- Hotels in Frazer Island
- Transportation in Frazer Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Frazer Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Frazer Island
- 15 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Frazer Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frazer Island
Top 10 Pages
- Frazer Island Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Nürburg Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Klatovy Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Madrid Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Maldives 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 3 photos