"An Evening Spent at Changi Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Changi Beach Park by y_lyn
Changi Beach Park Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 89 photos
After my intertidal walk at Kusu Island, I become very interested in the marine life that is striving but hidden in our little island. So hubby and I went to Changi beach during late evening (when the tide was relatively low) to see what "treasures" we could find at the beach. However, we found mostly dead crabs, broken shells.... Can anyone enlighten me whether I can still find those interesting marine life like anemone/ starfish in Changi?
If you can wake up early enought, you may want to come here to catch the beautiful sunrise. I took this photo at around... more travel advice
y_lyn's Related Pages
Changi Beach Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bird Watching and Beach Combing in Changi"
- "Changi Beach Park - A Beautiful Tropical Beach"
- "Sun, Sand and Sea"
- "Changi Beach Park"
- "An Evening Spent at Changi Beach"
- "CHANGI BEACH PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Changi Beach Park
- Restaurants in Changi Beach Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Changi Beach Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Changi Beach Park
- 2 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Changi Beach Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Changi Beach Park
Photos in Changi Beach ParkSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 48 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hangzhou Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kranji Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genting Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue