"First and Final Port of Call" Fort Lauderdale by amyLbrown2002
Fort Lauderdale Travel Guide: 662 reviews and 1,395 photos
This is the port where we boarded the Princess Cruise liner for our trip around The Caribbean. We were only there for 1 night when we arrived and half a day when we left. The only things I remember was the humidity - the first time I have really felt humidity in my life!
After disembarking from the cruise ship, we had a day to kill before we flew out and back to London, so we signed on for one last excursion organised through the cruise line. We took a bus to The Everglades, then jumped on an airjet boat (just like is CSI: Miami!) and went alligator spotting. We managed to see some vultures along the way as well.
- Cons:Humid and hot
amyLbrown2002's Related Pages
Fort Lauderdale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Venice of America"
- "fort lauderdale"
- "Fort Lauderdale - Venice of America"
- "A MUCH needed break in the Sun"
- "Ft Lauderdale"
- "A LONG OVER DUE VISIT TO SEE AN OLD FRIEND"
- "Ft. Lauderdale, cruise port"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Transportation in Fort Lauderdale
- Nightlife in Fort Lauderdale
- Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
- Shopping in Fort Lauderdale
- Warnings and Dangers in Fort Lauderdale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Lauderdale
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Lauderdale
Photos in Fort LauderdaleSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gisborne Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Exeter Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 photos