"Quiet, Relaxing, Beautiful" Venice by amyLbrown2002
Venice Travel Guide: 8,199 reviews and 21,689 photos
Though I was only ablt to explore it for one day, Venice is a definite favourite of mine. Who can't love Venice? It is a city that floats on water, it's bridges, Gondolas and canals inspire beauty and dreams.
You really do feel like you have been transported into another world. I highly recommend Venice to everyone, and after my recommendations, two of my friends have visited. The first went there for their wedding anniversary, and the second visited with her husband over Christmas. And all became as enchanted as I am.
As alwaysm I will not populate this page with a lot of repeated tips - only the new ones I have to share.
However, a list of what I recommend you see:
Bridge of Sighs
Santa Maria Della Salute
Ride a Gondola!
Buy some Venetian Glass
And of Course:
- Pros:Absolutely gorgeous. Very relaxed
- Cons:May get lost in the back canals - but that's actually a pro as well!
- In a nutshell:As beautiful and romantic as it claims to be
What made my gondola ride in Venice the most memorable was listening to the stories our gondolier told us about being a... more travel advice
If you are fit and able, and don't tire too easily, then just walk! It's a small island, so iot's entirely feasible to... more travel advice
amyLbrown2002's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: Airport to hotel - the best..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quiet, Relaxing, Beautiful"
- updated a Venice Travel Page "Quiet, Relaxing, Beautiful"
- Wrote a Review Let to Gondoliers spin a few stories about Gondola in Venice Things to Do
- Commented on one of tomhoward's Venice travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gisborne Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Exeter Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 photos