"Gizzy Girl's Journey" amyLbrown2002's Profile
(Translation: Welcome! Everything is great!)
Well I have lived quite a journey so far. Grew up in Gisborne, New Zealand, but at the age of 21 moved to London and lived there for 6 years travelling the world!
But after 6 years of amazing adventures I moved back to NZ - the big call being my family. I spent the first year in Tauranga with my mother, but the small town life didn't quite fit. I'm still a city girl! So I packed up and moved to Auckland City! And so far loving it.
I had thought that maybe my travelling days would be over, but I have joined the Greater Auckland Chorus, which is an Auckland chapter of Sweet Adelines International - and we will be attended the Int. Conf in Seattle in October 2010.
BRING IT ON!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 76 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- amyLbrown2002 and LanaZg are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Gizzy Girl's Journey"
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: Airport to hotel - the best..."
- Wrote a Review Wonderful Landlady in Stratford-upon-Avon Hotels
- created a Stratford-upon-Avon Travel Page "It was like poetry!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "It was like poetry!"
- Commented on vpeter's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gisborne Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Exeter Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 photos