"Red Sea...." Red Sea Hills by Nemesy
Red Sea Hills Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 27 photos
Spend a week, not more in the Red Sea...you can relax on the beach catching the sun or doing snorking through the fantastic coral bay that you can see going into the water or taking a glass boat that do a trip around the bay to make to see to people that can't swim the marvellous coloured fishes that live into that paradise.
Go there in mAy or June because remember that you are in Africa...it's very hot!!!
During the night relax you smoking Narguillè ( I don't know how to write it down....) or drinking a wonderful Green The, like only Egyptian people can prepare...
- Pros:Relax and live a week without stress and forgetting your clock...
- Cons:Remeber that's there's police everywhere....and a lot of metal detectors...
- In a nutshell:Bring to the poor children that live there your old t-shirts, pensils and pens because they have no money to bauy them...
Nemesy's Related Pages
Red Sea Hills Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm El Shiekh"
- "Sinai peninsula"
- "Red Sea...."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Sea Hills
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Red Sea Hills?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Sea Hills
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Minorca Island Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Castelrotto Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vipiteno Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Pisa Intro, 6 photos
- Munich Intro, 1 review, 4 photos