"Medias and Sighisoara" Medias by Terje1966
Medias Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 36 photos
We (Me and my wife) were invited to a wedding in charming Medias in Transylvania. Medias has some beautiful old churches. It is a place with about 60 000 inhabitants. It lies only about 35km from the more famous
Sighisoara,the medieval town known as the home of Dracula (meaning devil in romanian) or Vlad Tepes that was his real name.
This picture is taken in the medieval area of the town where count Dracul
lived. The tower ahead houses the Dracula museum and one of the houses on the right side has a wheapon museum.
In city center of Medias you can find the Hotel Select. We can recommend it if you are looking for a cheap alternative... more travel advice
Terje1966's Related Pages
Medias Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "That small beautiful city of Medias"
- "Medias and Sighisoara"
- "Medias / Medgyes - Melinda's hometown"
- "Medias - the town I drove by"
- "A proud tower in the country."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medias
- Hotels in Medias
- Transportation in Medias
- Nightlife in Medias
- Restaurants in Medias
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medias
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Medias?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medias
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kongsberg Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos
- Strömstad Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Vestfossen Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Fiskum Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Alanya Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Eidsfoss Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Kiev Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Nore Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Medellín Intro, 1 review, 8 photos