"Tiszafured" Tiszafured by Terje1966
Tiszafured Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
On the banks of Hungarys second biggest river Tisza you find the small sleepy town of Tiszafured. We rented a house through Novasol and stayed for a week. In that period we did not meet any other tourists exept a lot of german fishermen at the campground near the river.
During our stay we did a lot of swimming in the river both in Tiszafured and in neighbouring Abadzaløk. We went out on the puszta to Hortobagy to do some riding and took a daytrip to Budapest. I also spent 4 hours at the local police station trying to report a stolen videocamera.
Tiszafured is located about 140km to the east of Budapest about 30-40km south of the large motorway to the east. The road to the south of Tisszafured goes out on the large plains called the puszta and ends up in the city of Debrezen about 60km down the road.
I was not able to try fishing but the large lake made on Tisza is said to be a fantastic place for angling for big catfish,pike,perchpike and carp.
The restaurants in the area serve really good fish.
Daytime at the Puszta was extremely hot but the evening was a nice time for activities like riding with real hungarian experts.
Terje1966's Related Pages
Tiszafured Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tiszafured
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tiszafured?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tiszafured
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kongsberg Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Strömstad Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Vestfossen Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Fiskum Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Alanya Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Eidsfoss Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Kiev Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Nore Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Medellín Intro, 1 review, 8 photos